Situated in Paterno (Eastern Sicily), the Agriturismo Gianferrante (100% biological) offers accommodation with free WiFi in the swimming pool area.
FACILITIES included in the rates:
Swimming pool mt. 20x10, tennis court, barbecue area.
Some units feature a balcony and/or patio.
The country house offers a sun terrace.
Guests can also relax in the garden.
Catania is 19 km from Agriturismo Gianferrante. Catania Fontanarossa Airport is 19 km away.
Breakfast is served on the verandah of the main house, facing the swimming pool. It consists of milk, coffee, tea, fruit juices, orange juice, yogurt, toast, artisan citrus jams, pastry croissants, eggs on request, biscuits and fresh fruit. It costs 10 euros per guest.
The villa of the palms is an independent house with walls in lava stone, immersed in the green of the palm grove. It is 300 meters from the common area, the laziest can still use the car to move around the farm. Perfect for those with privacy needs. Open space with double bed and kitchen area. Patio. Bathroom with shower.
Each additional guest pays 15 euros per night, please let me know how many more guests while booking. One bedroom villa with private bathroom, kitchenette and outdoor veranda overlooking a delightful garden. There are 2 villas that fall into this category: the so-called olive villa and the mandarin villa.
The "Villa in Collina" is an independent house as follows: a double bedroom with bathroom with tub, living room with double sofa bed (it is possible to add another single bed), bathroom with shower, kitchen with table for four. Small veranda at the entrance. The Villa is 200 meters from the swimming pool. It can be reached by car. A tunnel connects the house to the farmhouse. The view is wonderful, especially at sunset.
I call this delightful apartment "Ponente" because the windows in the living room face west. So living in this house allows you to enjoy the view of stunning sunsets over the Simeto River valley. The house consists of a living room with kitchen and two bedrooms with bathroom with shower.
On the top floor of the cottage which also includes the "ponente" and "levante" apartments, there is this beautiful attic consisting of two bedrooms, two bathrooms with tub, two terraces, two large living rooms with two double beds, a full kitchen. If you have special mobility needs, keep in mind that the house is reached by an external staircase, being on the upper floor. The orientation of the two terraces is east / west, the east side overlooks the historic hill of Paternò, the west side enjoys splendid sunsets over the Simeto Valley. 4 air conditioning systems.
We call the house "Levante", because the entrance is located to the east, where the sun rises. This large apartment is ideal for hosting large groups of friends. It consists of 4 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom with shower. The entrance has a large living room with open kitchen, ideal for cooking for friends and enjoying wonderful evenings with friends, followed, why not, by a nice dip in the pool.
Welcome, my name is Barbara and I am the owner of our family-run agriturismo. Our establishment has been open since 1890 and we have always provided our guests with an authentic and welcoming experience. After graduating and working in various cities, I decided to come back home and continue the family tradition. I am very grateful to our guests for giving me the opportunity to grow and constantly improve our service. I would also like to thank our online customers who have supported us in selling our Sicilian red oranges. I warmly greet all of you and hope to see you soon here with us!
You can consider the farmhouse as if it were in the center of a star, from here you can visit:
- Etnaland, the famous water park for the delight of your children. 6, 8 Km
- Etnapolis, the shopping mall. 8, 9 Km
- Sicilia outlet village, one of the most prestigious outlets in Italy. 49 Km
- the Etna Volcano, with its eruptions, ski slopes, breathtaking views. UNESCO heritage. 32, 7 Km
- The Castle of Paternò, built by Ruggero d'Altavilla in 1072. 1 Km
- Taormina, with the Greek theater and the splendid summer theatrical and musical events. 73, 9 Km
-Acireale, with its baroque, do not miss a visit to the church of San Sebastiano. 39, 4 Km
- Piazza Armerina, where you can visit the Villa Romana del Casale. Wonderful mosaics, famous are those with girls playing volleyball in bikini. UNESCO heritage. 93, 3 Km
- Catania, pearl of the Sicilian Baroque. Do not miss the fish market, the Duomo, Palazzo Biscari, the seafront. 27, 9 Km
- Noto, UNESCO heritage with its baroque. 105 Km
- Aeolian Islands, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Seabed of indescribable beauty. Embark in Milazzo 150 Km
- Syracuse, Ortigia and the rock necropolis of Pantalica. UNESCO heritage. 80 Km
- Valle dei Templi: is one of the most outstanding examples of Greater Greece art and architecture, and is one of the main attractions of Sicily as well as a national monument of Italy. The site is located in Agrigento. 155 Km
- Necropolis of Pantalica is a large necropolis in Sicily with over 5, 000 tombs dating from the 13th to the 7th centuries BC. 73, 2 Km
Sp 137/Ii, 2 - Paternò (CT) - Directions
Codice identificativo 19087033b502800